Deal With Any Coffee Cravings
Imagine how you would feel if you didn’t need that ‘kick start’ first cup of coffee in the morning, and, imagine if you didn’t need to keep yourself going by drinking cups of coffee throughout the day.
This mp3 stop drinking coffee hypnosis download can help you to deal with any cravings for coffee as well as help you to completely stop drinking coffee and find your natural energy.
All you have to do is find a comfortable place, put on your headphones, close your eyes, listen and most importantly, relax, for a change.
The caffeine in coffee is ‘forced energy’ for millions of people. In fact, caffeine is the most widely used drug in the world. The caffeine in coffee is often referred to as a drug because of its highly addictive contents. Some people don’t even realise that they are addicted to coffee until they go without their daily fix and it’s when they realise that they are addicted.
Stop Drinking Coffee Subconsciously
If you drink coffee first thing in the morning and at other habitual times of the day then you are drinking coffee subconsciously, automatically. If this is how you drink coffee then you can change your coffee drinking habit by using hypnosis. Because hypnosis works with the subconscious part of your mind you can reverse your coffee drinking habit once and for all simply by relaxing and listening to my mp3 audio hypnosis download.
Stay Safe Tips:
Here are some tips to help you stay safe when you stop drinking coffee.
- Find a healthy ‘caffeine-free’ replacement drink.
- Don’t substitute by drinking decaf coffee.
- Tell others that you’ve stopped so as you won’t suddenly be faced with a cup of coffee.
- Listen to your mp3 hypnosis recording one day a week for the first week then every other day for the second week.
- Find a healthy way of rewarding yourself, a pat on the back and a few kind words to yourself really does help to keep you motivated.
- Find other ways to find your ‘natural energy’
Remember: Coffee is forced, unnatural energy.
Hypnotherapist: Tom Smith, common name, uncommon therapy