Give Your Brain A Rest From Cocaine
Stop using cocaine can be easier said than done; however, when you really put your mind to it you can stop using cocaine if you really want to do so. Hypnosis can help you to do this.
Hypnosis can help to interrupt negative and unhealthy thought patterns as well as drug-using patterns of behaviour. This ‘stop using cocaine’ relaxing mp3 audio hypnosis download can help you to change your old habits.
Cocaine is Highly Addictive
Have you ever taken cocaine when you didn’t really want to? Have you ever felt depressed or ‘flat’ the day after taking cocaine? Have you ever thought to yourself “I need to cut down or stop using cocaine”?
Cocaine is a very highly addictive stimulant drug. Cocaine use in the UK is soaring and it’s estimated that around 2 million people in the United States are addicted to cocaine.
Regular use of cocaine can have seriously damaging effects on your brain and your physical health. Maybe it’s time to give your brain a permanent rest from cocaine.
Subconscious Cocaine Use
If you have a cocaine habit then you probably use cocaine subconsciously. Cocaine habits are created in your subconscious that’s the reason you find it difficult to cut down or stop using cocaine even with the best of intentions. This is why there are times when you don’t want to take cocaine and you find yourself ‘giving in’ and using cocaine again. Because hypnosis works directly with your subconscious you can remove your cocaine habit and change your life permanently.
Stay Safe Tips:
Here are some ‘stay safe tips’ to help you when you stop using cocaine.
- Delete your cocaine contact numbers from your phone.
- Don’t substitute with other drugs.
- Don’t test yourself by hanging out with other cocaine users.
- Find more productive things to do apart from using cocaine.
- Listen to your mp3 hypnosis recording one day a week for the first week then every other day for the second week.
- Find a healthy way of rewarding yourself, a pat on the back and a few kind words to yourself really does help.
- Find personal ‘stay safe tips’.
Remember: Old habits really don’t have to die hard.
Hypnotherapist: Tom Smith common name, uncommon therapy